The following rules will be followed in the library:
- Be respectful to one another.
- Take care of our library environment.
- No food or beverages allowed in the library, unless permission is granted by the school librarian.
Checking out materials:
- Students in Kindergarten may check out one item at a time.
- Students in 1st-5th grades may check out three items at a time.
- Students must return items in order to check out new items.
- Students may renew items online or at the library.
- There are no daily fines for overdue items. Students with items overdue for three weeks will be sent home with a note stating
- that the item must be returned of the student will be charged the replacement cost (plus a $5 processing fee) for the item.
Computer and e-reader use:
- Students may sign up to use the library computers and e-readers.
- Kindergarten-2nd grades may sign up for 30 minute time slots.
- 3rd-5th grades may sign up for one hour time slots.
- Students may only use computers for school-related activities.
- Students may only use e-readers in the library.
- Teachers may also reserve the computer lab or e-readers for their class during the school day.